Main Services

QUALITY AIR CLEANING SERVICES IN Boise

Boise Clean Air offers Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and UV Air Purification services to residential and commercial customers in and around the Boise, Idaho, area.

Boise is one of the most beautiful cities in the U.S. With the Boise Mountains as an ever-present backdrop, the area is a testament to the allure of the West — wide open spaces, clear mountain streams and clean air.

But is the indoor air here as clean as the outdoor air? Not likely. The air inside your home or business can contain hundreds of contaminants.

OUR MAIN SERVICES

Although you can’t completely control air quality outdoors, you can take corrective actions to improve the indoor air quality in your home or office premises. For Idaho fresh air, we offer the following services:
  • Air duct cleaning: We use a HEPA filtrated vacuum system to brush and vacuum out each vent, cold air return, and main lines. Afterward, enjoy the clean air coming from your ducts!
  • UV air purification: Our UV systems emit powerful ultraviolet rays that sterilize the air at a microscopic level. This purification system operates continuously, purifying your indoor air from allergens and pollutants 24 hours a day.
  • Dryer vent cleaning: We use our high-powered vacuums to suction away lint buildup hidden inside your dryer vent and along your dryer duct and vent hose. Unattended lint buildup is a serious fire risk, so protect your property today!

Air Duct Cleaning

Many homeowners and business owners are diligent about cleaning. They dust furniture, vacuum floors, etc. They’re cleaning what they can see, of course. But what about the dirt and toxins they can’t see?

You might think what you don’t know can’t hurt you, but you’d be wrong.

When your air conditioner turns on, you feel the cool air coming from the vents, but you can’t see the dust, mold spores, dander and bacteria it’s blowing into every room of your house. But that’s exactly what’s happening if you don’t get your air ducts cleaned regularly.

Boise Clean Air makes sure your air ducts are clean and free of contaminants.

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Another important service we offer is dryer vent cleaning. While the buildup inside a dryer vent is not unlike the buildup inside your air ducts, it can be more dangerous because it has the potential to ignite and cause a fire in your home.

Each time you put a load of laundry in the dryer, it releases lint. You might believe regularly cleaning the lint screen is enough, but unfortunately, it’s not.

Lint screens capture only 40% of the lint from laundry; the other 60% is released into your dryer vent. Once this lint starts to build up, it affects your dryer’s ventilation, and it may overheat and catch fire.

Be safe and have Boise Clean Air service your dryer vent at least once per year — more often if you use your dryer frequently.

UV Air Purification

You may feel good about changing your A/C filter each month, taking comfort in the knowledge that you are working to keep your family healthy. But did you know that many types of allergens and contaminants can pass through these common fiberglass filters?

To remove more contaminants as well as living organisms such as mold spores, bacteria and viruses, you need a UV air purification system. Boise Clean Air installs these systems in your ducts, and they work to eradicate any and all particulates — even the microscopic ones.

Whether you need Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, a UV Air Purification System or all three, trust Boise Clean Air to get the job done. We are the experts in clean air.

CALL US TODAY FOR EXPERT AIR DUCT CLEANING SERVICES!

Google Rating
4.7
Based on 64 reviews