Other Air Cleaning Services
Families and businesses often call us for air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and UV air purifier installs. But we also offer a number of other services to help keep the air in your home or commercial building clean and safe to breathe.
- Mold Remediation:We want you to have clean air to breathe, and if there is mold in your building, your air isn’t clean.We perform mold remediation services to clean the dangerous spores out of your home or office and restore healthy air. Often, mold can cause an odor in your home or office. But if you have a bad smell in your building, the culprit could be one of many other contaminants can as well. These include chemicals, wood rot, plastics (PCBs), dead rodents and more.
- Sanitizing and Odor Removal: An unwanted odor is unpleasant and depending on its source, dangerous and unsanitary. Many different sources can cause unpleasant odors including urine, death, smoke, fire, sewage, food, bacteria, and so on. No matter how stubborn an odor is, we can take care of it for you and ensure no harmful substances remain behind.
- Lifetime Services: Maintaining a home is no small task. Any homeowner knows that the list of jobs seems endless. Give yourself a break and turn over HVAC maintenance to us.We’ll see to it your A/C filters, air ducts and dryer vents are always clean. We’ll make sure your equipment is in good working order too. While all systems will eventually need repairs, it’s better to replace a worn contactor or fix a slow leak now rather than wait for A/C to break down on the hottest day of the year.
- Crawl Space Waterproofing: Some houses are built with crawl spaces instead of cellars or basements. As you might expect, this narrow area beneath your house can be home to a lot of unpleasantness, including dampness, pooling water, mold, spiders, snakes and more. Boise Clean Air helps you protect your home from these with encapsulation and waterproofing.
- A/C Coil Cleaning: The coils in your A/C unit are prone to collecting dust, especially if your unit is outside. The coils release the heat from your home to the outside, and if they’re covered up, it makes their job harder. That’s why Boise Clean Air recommends regular cleaning of your A/C coils. Your unit will work more efficiently and last longer.
- Blower Motor Cleaning: The blower motor is an important part of your air conditioning unit. But over time, the blades on the wheel as well as the motor itself can get grimy. Built-up dirt allows less air to pass through, and it can affect the motor’s operation. Just as bad if not worse is that some of that dirt gets blown into your home every time the A/C turns on. A good cleaning restores cleanliness and efficiency.